The Nature Winter Fleece cover with zip is designed to protect your plants in winter. The cover is made from non-woven, UV-resistant polypropylene, which is lightweight, air and water permeable. With a density of 70 g/m², the plant cover is easy to cut, and simultaneously it requires no maintenance during the winter.At the bottom of the cover, there is a zip fastener for easy and quick usage. Please note that Nature advice is to use the cover from October to April and do not water plants very often.
- Colour: Beige
- Material: PP (Polypropylene)
- Dimensions: 200 x 250 cm (Diameter x H)
- Density: 70 g/m²
- Equipped with a zip fastener, a tightening cord with self-locking system
- 4 important functions:
- Protecting plants against the cold. It’s making as much as 4 to 8 degrees difference.
- Protecting buds in early spring
- Protecting seedlings and plants against attacks from parasites and birds
- Protecting early crops